Search This Blog

Wednesday 14 February 2018

Mayo and Sligo


I have sent this message to all Mayo & Sligo family members for whom I have an email ID

If you visit www.lulu.com and put CARDEN in the search box you will find that a ‘final’ version of CARDEN IN MAYO & SLIGO is now available.  It is unlikely that I will ever issue a completely new edition, but I may make a few additions and corrections to the present edition (such as a revised back cover) from time to time, so please let me have your comments.


.


1 comment:

Philippa Morris said...

I see that Mr Carden wrote a history of the Knight family of the Barrels. I am keen to find out more about Jane Davies, and am a loss about how to contact Mr Carden. I can be contacted philippa@nsw.chariot.net.au

About Me

My photo
For information go to http://www.one-name.org/profiles/carden.html